Growing Millennial and Corporate Preference for Personalized and Corporate Gifts Drives Growth
DUBLIN, September 6, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The report “Photo Printing and Commodity Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunities and Forecast 2022-2027” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global photo printing and merchandise market reached a value of 19 billion US dollars in 2021. Looking ahead, the publisher expects the market to reach US$26.3 billion by 2027, posting a CAGR of 5.9% over the period 2022-2027. Bearing in mind the uncertainties associated with COVID-19, we continuously monitor and assess the direct and indirect influence of the pandemic. This information is included in the report as a major market contributor.
Rapid urbanization across the globe, especially in developing economies, represents one of the major drivers for market growth. Also, the widespread use of smartphones and tablets to click and process high-resolution images instead of professional cameras is driving the growth of the market.
These portable devices offer increased flexibility and customization to photo editors and merchandise sellers, enabling them to deliver innovative print and merchandise solutions to consumers. With this in mind, the growing preference of millennials and businesses for personalized and corporate gifts has bolstered the demand for photo printing and merchandise.
Additionally, various technological advancements, such as the development of lenticular printing for high definition prints, act as other growth factors. It is widely used to create 3D prints with an illusion of depth on merchandise. Other factors, including increasing consumer spending capabilities, along with the proliferation of social media platforms and online retail channels, are expected to further boost the market.
Key Market Segmentation:
The publisher provides an analysis of the main trends in each sub-segment of the global photo printing and merchandise market, as well as forecasts at the global, regional and country levels from 2022 to 2027. Our report has classified the market according to the type of product, the type of printing, the device used and the distribution channel.
Breakdown by product type:
- wall arts
- Photo gifts
- Photo books
Breakdown by type of printing:
- Digital printing
- Film printing
Breakdown by device used:
Breakdown by distribution channel:
- Instant kiosk
- Online stores
- Retail stores
Breakdown by region:
- North America
- United States
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
Key questions answered by this report:
- How has the global photo printing and merchandise market performed so far and how will it perform in the years to come?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global photo printing and merchandise market?
- What are the main regional markets?
- What is the market breakdown by product type?
- What is the market breakdown by type of printing?
- What is the market breakdown by device used?
- What is the market breakdown by distribution channel?
- What are the different stages of the industry value chain?
- What are the key drivers and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global photo printing and merchandise market and who are the key players?
- How competitive is the industry?
Main topics covered:
2 Scope and methodology
3 Executive Summary
5 Global Photo Printing and Merchandise Market
6 Market Breakdown by Product Type
7 Market Breakdown by Printing Type
8 Market Breakdown by Device Used
9 Market Breakdown by Distribution Channel
10 Market Breakdown by Region
11 SWOT Analysis
12 Value chain analysis
13 Analysis of the five forces of carriers
14 Price Analysis
15 Competitive landscape
- American Society of Greetings
- Bay Photo Inc. (Circle Graphics Inc.)
- card factory
- Cimpress S.A.
- Digitalab Ltd.
- Eastman Kodak Corporation
- Hallmark Cards Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
- Shutterfly Inc.
- Walgreens Co. (Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc.)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3917mg
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets